Below are examples of the different types of vouchers we purchase.
1. American Airlines Transportation Voucher (Paper Voucher)
2. American Airlines E-Voucher (Electronic Voucher)
3. Citi AAdvantage Flight Discount (Credit Card Reward)
4. Alaska Air Discount Code
5. Alaska Air Credit Certificate
6. Alaska Air Canceled Ticket
7. Alaska Air Companion Code (Bank of America)
8. Alaska Air Wallet Balance
9. Alaska Air Gold Guest Upgrade
10. Southwest Airlines Coupon Code
11. Southwest Airlines Customer Service Request Number
12. Southwest e-pass
13. United Airlines Travel Certificate
American Airlines Transportation Voucher (Paper Voucher)
American Airlines E-Voucher (Electronic Voucher)
Citi AAdvantage American Airlines Flight Discount
Alaska Air Discount Code
Alaska Air Credit Certificate
Alaska Air Canceled Ticket
Alaska Air Companion Code (Bank of America)
Alaska Air Wallet Balance
Alaska Air Gold Guest Upgrade
Southwest Airlines Coupon Code
Periodically, Southwest runs specials where they issue coupon codes. This can be through partnerships with Coke, etc. Each one will be different, there aren't any examples available.
Southwest Airlines Customer Request Number
When you cancel a nonrefundable ticket with Southwest Airlines, they will issue a credit that is usable to only the original passenger. In certain circumstances, Southwest Customer Care will make exceptions and convert Travel Funds (non transferrable) into a Customer Request Number, which is transferrable. This is a 12 digit number acquired over the phone or sent via email from Southwest.
Southwest Airlines e-pass
Southwest Airlines Guest/Buddy Pass
These passes are issued to Southwest Airlines employees.